Translate

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Dirty Deeds

DIRTY DEEDS a short story written  by Onuzulike somtochukwu 


The initial surge of happiness I felt when I first opened the door and found him standing there in the red T-shirt that I got him last Christmas had since dissipated.

 I just stood there staring at his lean but well sculptured body.

 Who would believe that the Almighty Kenny Powers, professional footballer, with millions of fans all over the world was presently sprawled on the floor of my living room lying comfortably in his own vomit and urine?

Early in our relationship (or whatever it is we have) he made me sign some papers that swore me to secrecy, never to reveal anything about him or us to anyone.  If I did I’d be facing a hefty lawsuit. I had only given in because I was thrilled that someone of his status fancied me. How I met him was a regular boy meets girl story but I still thought it was pretty fascinating; I had landed this huge deal to be one of the makeup artists for the Pepsi advertisement video shoot. He was one of the brand ambassadors and luckily I was assigned to handle his makeup. It’s usually a rare occurrence to converse freely with clients of that caliber, apart from the usual polite pleasantries but I guess he was in a pretty good mood. We talked like we were old buddies, laughing like we didn’t have a care in the world. I remember thinking he was a cool dude, humble as they come. When I playfully asked for an autograph, he scribbled his personal phone number too on the piece of napkin I had just used to wipe excess makeup. I called of course, who wouldn’t? It was too good to be true. We talked endlessly. Sparks flew willy-nilly and before I could say Jack Robinson we were having secret dates, secret vacations and humping like hormonal rabbits. It felt great but it was also a huge burden because I couldn’t share this monumental experience with anyone. I knew I was just one of the women on the string, but I was contented. Sad but true, I was contented until now.

Right here, right now standing here in this living room he had furnished so lavishly.
 I deserved more and not even the threat of a lawsuit will stop me anymore. I’ve been just a piece of ass for too long.

BLACKMAIL! My brain registered, that was the only way. He was still single when I met him and I thought after awhile he’d probably fall completely in love with me. How wrong I was. He didn’t of course, it was always about the sex, and remained about the sex. A few months later he got hitched! A well publicized wedding, with all the glitz and glamour. I remember watching it on YouTube with a shattered heart. Few weeks later he came to me bearing extremely expensive gifts and our hot mess continued. Today he had arrived dead drunk, muttering several obscenities. Ken was always so controlled, so immaculate and in charge, but today I saw a hole through that armor. I saw that he was senselessly human like me and could be manipulated like he had done to me. Perhaps social media could be my only option.

Quickly I picked up my cell phone, and took a few shots of him. Then a thought occurred to me I undressed him and took more shots. I still wasn’t satisfied, I needed something sensational something that would not only threaten his marriage but his career as well, I wasn’t sure what exactly I wanted from this but I was having fun!

My artistic sense of creativity possessed me as I changed his position severally placing suggestive objects like a pack of Trojan and my  lacy thongs, I went as far as placing a rolled blunt randomly, who knew I could be such an amazing photographer I thought. I took several more shots of him, sometimes focusing more on “you know where.” Agreed he was endowed like a Greek god down there. Finally I undressed too and joined the party. Placing the camera on timer, i laid on him taking care not to show any other thing but my perfect round butt in black lace thongs. I scrolled through the pictures none of them suggested who I was just a half naked woman with her back turned to the camera. Satisfied I pushed him back on his vomit and walked to my bedroom.

BANG! I woke with a start. The light hurt my eyes and my head pounded frantically, but I tried to focus on the noise that woke me up, nothing anymore. Strangely I remember walking to my bedroom the previous night, nothing more. My memory was certainly fogged. I stood up, wavering slightly as I made my way to the living room. There he is! Still sprawled on my floor, I suddenly became angry kicking him viciously but he didn’t stir. Ken! I yelled and kicked harder.
Nothing

No movement

Anger quickly gave way to fear, I knelt beside him slowly I could feel fear crawling down my spine. There lay a pool of blood under him. A strange sound escaped my lips as my brain struggled to process what was happening, his red t-shirt appeared darker, because of the blood. I swallowed the scream of terror rising up my throat. In total confusion I turned him over, and then I saw it. I saw a deep hole right through his guts, dark blood everywhere and a trickle of blood from the side of his mouth. My head felt too light suddenly, my tongue utterly dry, my head pounded with fear as a thousand horrid scenarios flashed though my brain. Did I do this? Did someone come in here? It seemed more like the latter, and how did I sleep through this? Then it occurred to me that whoever did this might still be in the house, a fresh wave of fear over took me. My first thought was to run! I obeyed my instincts at once and made for the front door, Just then it burst open armed policemen walked in pointing the barrels of their ugly guns at me, I stopped abruptly!

“If you move I shoot!” the first police officer growled.

Realizing what was happening, I found myself laughing strangely. I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks too amidst the strange laughter and like a dessert after a nice dinner I felt very warm wetness trickling down my thighs, urine.

 Everything that happened from then was a blur; they found a gun in my bedroom, a gun I had never seen in my life. They took my cell phone too.

In the well publicized several court meetings that ensued as I was going through trial I saw Ken’s “weeping wife”, and when I was finally sentenced to death by lethal injection I thought I saw a lazy smile of victory playing on her lips. It was quick, but it was there. I looked straight into her dark mocking eyes and suddenly I remembered amongst Ken’s obscene muttering he had said ‘I’m leaving her.’

‘Who?’ I had asked.

‘Wonna be wichuu’ he had replied touching my right cheek.

 I had passed it off as “drunken gibberish” but now I know. As I was being led out of the court right past her I leaped at her, the sudden movement took the warders by surprise. I too was momentarily surprised at my agility. I choked her with the cuffs, pain, anger, countless emotions consumed me. I continued relentlessly amidst the tugs and blows from the warders.
I didn’t stop, couldn’t stop until I heard a loud bang followed by a hot searing pain somewhere in my upper torso.


The last thing I felt was her slipping through my hands, I heard screams then I slid into oblivion.



(photo from google images)

4 comments: